::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I live in a small enough community to where I can tell the appliance guy "yeah, it's on the porch, go ahead and pick up those things while I'm at work" and he says "okay, I'll leave you an envelope with cash in your milkman box". :D

I've known the owner since I was 3 so I guess that doesn't hurt.

I always think of the most random stupid stuff when hubby is gone. Like "would he be mad if I got a new tattoo?", "would he be mad if I chopped all my hair off?".

The answer is always yes. Duh. Haha!

I love that I live in a small enough community to where I can tell the appliance guy "yeah, it's on the porch, go ahead and pick up those things while I'm at work" and he says "okay, I'll leave you an envelope with cash in your milkman box". :D

I've known the owner since I was 3 so I guess that doesn't hurt.

That is good my land lord says drop the check in the milk box, she does tax returns and that always gets me nervous someone will take it although its a check made out to her but still......

I always think of the most random stupid stuff when hubby is gone. Like "would he be mad if I got a new tattoo?", "would he be mad if I chopped all my hair off?".

The answer is always yes. Duh. Haha!

If I was gone and my wife chopped her hair or got a new tat I would be like whoo hoo!!!

If I was gone and my wife chopped her hair or got a new tat I would be like whoo hoo!!!

Mine would be livid. :p It's taken 15 years for me to get my hair this long. And he's not a fan of other people touching my body parts.

I actually have a couple tats that need to be covered but the odds of a strange person touching me in those places (now that I'm a grownup, married, and not high as a kite) are slim to none, so I may have to live with bad tattoos for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom