Questions re visitor counter on profile page

GinnyT11

Reaction score
Does the visitor counter on the profile page count all visits, or just original visits? In the last two days, my visitor count has gone up by 27 visits, but the UU names of my Last 10 Visitors have not changed at all, which is puzzling.
Even if it counted all visits, I'm sure that my last 10 visitors haven't each come back to my site 2 or 3 times in the last two days.

Secondly, is there a way to see the whole list of visitors?

Thanks!

I don't know all the answers, but one consideration is that people who use "invisible mode" won't show up in your visitors list. Also, I believe visits from non-members and bots will register a "visit" but there is no name to be shown. On average, the ratio of guests to members is ~4:1. Not sure, but I think your own visits may count as well.

UU gets a lot of profile spammers... people who register for the sole purpose of setting up a profile with links so that they'll get indexed by search engine spiders since the bots do crawl here regularly.

I don't know of any way to see all your visitors over time. In the vBulletin admin control panel, there's a setting for how many to show but there is no open-ended option.

Top Bottom