Jacksonville Beach/ St. Augustine, Florida

stevepetergal

Reaction score
I'm renewing this thread, because the date is soon arriving.

Hey everybody in Northeastern FL. I'm visiting Jacksonville Beach from April 8th (Easter) through the 13th (leaving early pm). I plan to visit George's Music in Jacksonville Beach and Grampa's Music in St. Augustine some time during my stay.

Is there anywhere else I must go?

And, if anyone out there would like to meet up, PLEASE send me a PM. I'd love to see a kindred spirit or two. I'll have my Koaloha concert with me. It hasn't seen the ocean in several years, and is longing for the smell of the sea, the song of the waves....

Last edited:
Grampa's Uke Joint in Flagler Beach is my favorite uke store in that part of Florida. Last time I was there, she had some old Martins and the like. Grampa's Music was okay, but I like this place a whole lot more. Flagler Beach is very close to St. Augustine.

Two different owners now. After Reese passed away Sea Jay, his wife, sold Grampa's in Saint Augustine but kept the shop in Flagler Beach. Much more uke in Flagler than St Augustine Beach. Nice folks to visit, right across the street from the beach.

Top Bottom