Six Seasons of the Ukulele: Judge the Judges

Six Seasons of the Ukulele: Favourite Judge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now THAT, sir, is hilarious.

aw I'm afraid i betrayed our sacred bond , Ralf, and gave my sopranino to my daughter, please say we are still family? it didnt realy leave , it just got handed down to the next generation.

Of course we're still family; giving the little uke to your daughter does make me her sopranino uncle :p and Ed, of course, is her sopranino grandpa.

lol cool , and lets not forget Aldrine and Co. who are godfathers of us all here on UU :p

Matt,
it is borderline genius!
You got it right down to the Chocolate milk stains on the child seat...

I did the best I could to replicate his. That's actually a large cardboard box with saran wrap for windows. It took forever to paint.

That's what I was thinking, or if anyone cares to critique my critique of their critiques...

sure. I got much closer to the camera this time so hopefully the volume will be better although because of that it gave the impression of lookign up my nostrils so you might want to do a critique of my critique of your critique of our critiques.

sure. I got much closer to the camera this time so hopefully the volume will be better although because of that it gave the impression of lookign up my nostrils so you might want to do a critique of my critique of your critique of our critiques.

Well that was absolutely hilarious! And unexpected- big smile on my face, thanks!

Top Bottom