Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boots of Spanish Leather - Bob Dylan guitar cover

Default Boots of Spanish Leather - Bob Dylan guitar cover

Hey folks-

I've really been trying to work on my fingerpicking, both with the guitar and ukulele, especially trying to sing and pick at the same time. This is one of the tunes I've been working on for awhile - one of Dylan's most beautiful songs, I think....

man, you good. I mean good. SUPERB.
    Mariposa Thief
    black bear soprano; pohaku soprano; gerard guasch soprano; ken timms soprano; ono concert; national concert resonator; big rusty tenor resonator; ono baritone
    http://www.eugeneukulele.com/

wow, thanks Jon, appreciate the comment - I've really been working on this one, always been one of my favorite tunes.....

I'm with Jon all the way mate, marvellous work. Thankyou.
    All the best,
    Campbell

many thanks, Campbell.....

Smile Newbie says WELL DONE!

This is my first post. I just happened to chance upon your video. It was great! One of my Dylan favorites too. I still nearly know all the words to it . Great interpretation of the words of one of our prophets. Keep up the great job! I found this site by accident and am soooo happy about it. Just got my first Uke a month ago and LOVE it! Trying to learn some classical pieces written for uke by Rob MacKillop. Gaspar Sanz pieces. Bought a tenor yesterday. Planning to buy a baritone today. My grandson can practice his guitar on it when he comes down this summer for two weeks.

Again-great job with that tune. I'll be looking for more of your videos!

wow that was beatiful, loved it your guitar playing and singing was exceptional really enjoyed it
    "I'm Playing all the Right Notes, just not necesserarily in the Right Order " - Eric Morecambe

UKETUBES: UkuleleDaveey

Really nice. Your voice is perfect for this song.
    Larry from Delaware
    Kanile'a T-1 Deluxe, Islander MT-4
    2000 Collings D1 (Canon), 1993 Larrivee OM-09 cedar top (Lady), Taylor GA-3 12 string, Martin 00C-16DB
    Carvin LB-20 fretless bass

Quote Originally Posted by henrypaz View Post
    This is my first post. I just happened to chance upon your video. It was great! One of my Dylan favorites too. I still nearly know all the words to it . Great interpretation of the words of one of our prophets. Keep up the great job! I found this site by accident and am soooo happy about it. Just got my first Uke a month ago and LOVE it! Trying to learn some classical pieces written for uke by Rob MacKillop. Gaspar Sanz pieces. Bought a tenor yesterday. Planning to buy a baritone today. My grandson can practice his guitar on it when he comes down this summer for two weeks.

Again-great job with that tune. I'll be looking for more of your videos!
    Thanks very much, Henry.... and Rob MacKillop is great - I've used his resources for both ukulele and guitar. Dylan didn't write many average songs and this one has always been at the top of the heap for me..... thanks for listening and enjoy the new uke.....

thanks Daveey and curly - glad y'all enjoyed it and thanks for the kind words....

Thread Information