Boots of Spanish Leather - Bob Dylan guitar cover

23skidoo

Reaction score
Hey folks-

I've really been trying to work on my fingerpicking, both with the guitar and ukulele, especially trying to sing and pick at the same time. This is one of the tunes I've been working on for awhile - one of Dylan's most beautiful songs, I think....

wow, thanks Jon, appreciate the comment - I've really been working on this one, always been one of my favorite tunes.....

Newbie says WELL DONE!

This is my first post. I just happened to chance upon your video. It was great! One of my Dylan favorites too. I still nearly know all the words to it . Great interpretation of the words of one of our prophets. Keep up the great job! I found this site by accident and am soooo happy about it. Just got my first Uke a month ago and LOVE it! Trying to learn some classical pieces written for uke by Rob MacKillop. Gaspar Sanz pieces. Bought a tenor yesterday. Planning to buy a baritone today. My grandson can practice his guitar on it when he comes down this summer for two weeks.

Again-great job with that tune. I'll be looking for more of your videos!

Really nice. Your voice is perfect for this song.

This is my first post. I just happened to chance upon your video. It was great! One of my Dylan favorites too. I still nearly know all the words to it . Great interpretation of the words of one of our prophets. Keep up the great job! I found this site by accident and am soooo happy about it. Just got my first Uke a month ago and LOVE it! Trying to learn some classical pieces written for uke by Rob MacKillop. Gaspar Sanz pieces. Bought a tenor yesterday. Planning to buy a baritone today. My grandson can practice his guitar on it when he comes down this summer for two weeks.

Again-great job with that tune. I'll be looking for more of your videos!

Thanks very much, Henry.... and Rob MacKillop is great - I've used his resources for both ukulele and guitar. Dylan didn't write many average songs and this one has always been at the top of the heap for me..... thanks for listening and enjoy the new uke.....

thanks Daveey and curly - glad y'all enjoyed it and thanks for the kind words....

I don't listen to guitar vids any more, but this is really superb. I made an exception. And a great choice of song. One of my favourites.

I don't listen to guitar vids any more, but this is really superb. I made an exception. And a great choice of song. One of my favourites.

Thanks very much, Ken - I've been working on this one quite awhile and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Top Bottom