Standup Comics?

Master of none, brother. Master of none.

I'm the living embodiment of "The Results Of A Misspent Adulthood"!

I'm British (officially), so a trip over IS in the works (got a couple folks that are waiting for me to get my act settled a little more... and tightened a LOT more!... before they start trying to book me for a couple of nights.), but I'm not sure when. My wife has only been once and I've only done the lower part - London, Kent, then over to Portsmouth, where my dad's from. I'd love to just drive, or take a train, all over, just popping into towns and villages.

Fantastic, well give me a shout when you come over, maybe you could perform at our uke club, or even better have a few cold beers and a jam, but im no where in your league of uke playing, im 26 miles north of london right on the border of hertfordshire and essex in the countryside, near stansted airport, anyway hope your plans for the trip pay off , all the best my man :)

I've been chasing that high ever since. It's what drives me to perform.
It's my joy.

Cool story Uncle Elvis! Bermuda sounds like a great place to do standup. I should plan a trip. I don't know why I thought you were in Seattle - but you're clearly in a more habitable place. I'll let you know when I book my flight!

Hey bob your good :) do you ever tour the uk, give me a shout would love to catch your act and maybe have a uke jam (if im good enough)

Thanks! I haven't toured the UK but would love to sometime. I try to stay relatively close to L.A. for the tv/film work. As much as I like performing live, I'd rather be getting the work in Hollywood... I'll let you know if I end up over there though and we will jam. You're definitely good enough. I've only been playing for less than a year. ;-)

Cool story Uncle Elvis! Bermuda sounds like a great place to do standup. I should plan a trip. I don't know why I thought you were in Seattle - but you're clearly in a more habitable place. I'll let you know when I book my flight!

You're on! If I'm giggin', I'll bring you up for a couple of numbers!

Thanks! I haven't toured the UK but would love to sometime. I try to stay relatively close to L.A. for the tv/film work. As much as I like performing live, I'd rather be getting the work in Hollywood... I'll let you know if I end up over there though and we will jam. You're definitely good enough. I've only been playing for less than a year. ;-)

Fantastic, ive only been playin since last jan :) im looking forward to seeing doug stanhope again in april, the last time was amazing and i had to many beers, i dont really drink much so it tends to go straight to my head lol anyway me and my mate ended up in a gay bar lo wished doug had been with us, would of been so funny, kept getting chatted up and got so tired of tellin them we were straight, but they were a friendly crowd even the drag queen singin was havin a laugh with us, i think i may of shared to much info here lol :)

Fantastic, ive only been playin since last jan :) im looking forward to seeing doug stanhope again in april, the last time was amazing and i had to many beers, i dont really drink much so it tends to go straight to my head lol anyway me and my mate ended up in a gay bar lo wished doug had been with us, would of been so funny, kept getting chatted up and got so tired of tellin them we were straight, but they were a friendly crowd even the drag queen singin was havin a laugh with us, i think i may of shared to much info here lol :)

That was a lot of info, but it sounds like you had a good time. Well done!

Top Bottom