Any uke tabs anyone wants me to post?

Love your site - very nice. So are you up for trying Adele?

Very nice blog. Since your asking I am having some issues with the strum pattern for Good and Greasy by Those Darlins. There is a solo fiddle bit around the third verse but I have not found anything for that yet.

How about Pearl Jam, Yellow Ledbetter?

I would like Johnny Cash's "Hurt", if you have it! Thanks so much!

Very artsy Blog. I like it. Thanks

I sent you a pm, but don't know if you read it. I would like to see you do "Long Way Home" by Steven Curtis Chapman. There's a video of him playing it on Youtube. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited:
hi nice blog i got the chords to "Delata Lady" by Joe Cocker from a guitar site i play it a lot its become a favorite staple maybe you know the song...?

Dig ur blog!
My son just sang along with me to Bieber's Baby and we had fun.
Neither of us can sing and I can hardly play but thanks!

Roll Over Beethoven (Beatles Version) Intro Please!!! I have the chords but the intro would sound amazing on the Uke

I have been reallllly wanting tab (fingerstyle) for Kui Lee's "I'll remember you" as done by Don Ho or Elvis. Loved this as a kid and fell in love with it again when I went to a workshop given by Sara Maisel.

Why did this two year old thread get bumped, when the girl who started it hasn't even updated her blog in about two years?

Top Bottom