Thread: how to archive messages please

Default how to archive messages please

I have to archive some of my messages but can't find anywhere how to do that - my only alternative is to delete some..... I have searched the forum, no success, sorry.......
    Lesley

concerts - Tanglewood Cove Creek; Greg Bennett UK50; Lani electro-acoustic
    sopranos - Kiwaya KTS-4, Living Water Strings; Mahalo, baby blue! Living Water Strings
    tenors - Carvalho, strung low G (Living Water) Pete Howlett solid electro Marmite, baritone - Makala
    Banjo ukes - Slingerland Maybell model 18, Dallas D, Gibson UB2

My blog lifesaukafrolic.blogspot.co.uk

Click on Settings at the top right. Then under My Messages click Inbox. There's a little box to the right of where it tells you how many messages you have. Click that to select all. Then go to Sent Items and do the same.

Scroll down just past the last message and there's a drop down menu that tells you how many messages are selected. From there you can download as XML, CSV or TEXT.

That's great, thank you! Sorted! XML and CSV are a bit bewildering, but have downloaded as TEXT to Word Processor. Much appreciated!
    Lesley

concerts - Tanglewood Cove Creek; Greg Bennett UK50; Lani electro-acoustic
    sopranos - Kiwaya KTS-4, Living Water Strings; Mahalo, baby blue! Living Water Strings
    tenors - Carvalho, strung low G (Living Water) Pete Howlett solid electro Marmite, baritone - Makala
    Banjo ukes - Slingerland Maybell model 18, Dallas D, Gibson UB2

My blog lifesaukafrolic.blogspot.co.uk

Yeah, I don't really "get" XML or CSV, either. I thought they were something you used to import data into a spreadsheet.

But plain old TEXT works just fine for me, and even Notepad lets you search within the document, so it's all good.

Thread Information