Another Passion....Kentucky Basketball

Wooville

Reaction score
Maysville, Kentucky "on the banks of the Ohio"
Another passion of mine is the University Of Kentucky Wildcats basketball.....sorry Hoosiers! Final Four this weekend... Go Cats

As someone who was born and raised in Louisville, I gotta say... Go Cards!

(Although, let's face it, UK is probably going to clobber them. *sigh*)

JJ

Here in Lexington, You either love Wildcat basketball or... well,...uh... I don't think any other scenario has ever come up. To Louisville's credit, in Louisville, there are a lot more Wildcat fans than there are Louisville fans.

I always rooted for Kentucky when Pitino was in Lexington. I took one class at UofL. Now, I'm okay if either team wins.

Worked for UK for 13 years.
Go Cards!

Of all the instruments in the world, only the uke begins with UK...GO WILDCATS!!!

AND THE CATS WIN IT ALL!!!!! Eighth national championship banner will soon be hanging from the rafters in Rupp!

Nope, I am a Tennessee Vol. I just do not like Calipari, not because of the one and done thing but what he has done in the past. (UMass, Memphis)

Yep, it's scared me. I just hope he's not stupid enough to do it here. I'm not a "championship at any cost" type person. I would much rather KY have them fair and square.

Yep, it's scared me. I just hope he's not stupid enough to do it here. I'm not a "championship at any cost" type person. I would much rather KY have them fair and square.

I guess time will tell. I don't hope anything bad happens or happened but it would not suprise me.

A big shout out to Kentucky fans. Anthony Davis #1 and Michael Kidd Gilchrist #2. It just doesn't get any better then that!!!

Fantastic night!

A big shout out to Kentucky fans. Anthony Davis #1 and Michael Kidd Gilchrist #2. It just doesn't get any better then that!!!

What a night! 4 first round picks and 2 second round picks. 6 Wildcats drafted in one night.

This is a first in college basketball and may never happen again unless Kentucky does it. #1 and #2 taken on NBA draft night and 6 players from the same team taken. 6 players from the same team has happened only twice in college basketball.
Only in Kentucky does this happen. Congrats to the Kentucky Wildcats and all the fans of the big blue nation. They proved all season why they were #1 Número UNO!!! Go Cats!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom