Pignose Hog30 Questions

SweetWaterBlue

Reaction score
I picked up a little Pignose Hog 30 at a moving sale, but didn't get a manual. Everything works fine, but I have a couple of questions for any of you that know this units, or have a manual.

1. How do I know when the batteries are fully charged? Is it OK to just leave it plugged in when not using the batteries.

2. Is there a difference between the input on the back and the front? Can I use them both at the same time?

Damn! You made me take down my little Pignose and strum a few licks after all these years (about 5) of storage.
I don't have the Hog 30, I have the little 7-100. it actually has good sound. Both plugs can be used, the rear is the preamp so you can plug into a mixing board or processor and the front goes into your guitar.
My small 7-100 doesn't recharge batteries, that sounds like a cool feature. Mines just takes about 6 AA batteries or can be plugged in.
Ernest

PS: Thanks for bringing me back to the electric guitar. My pignose and Ibanez took me back to old times. I never performed but liked to practice and play a few sessions with my brother and friends. Suprising that the batteries were still good all this time!

No really, Sweetwater! I feel like I've been awakened. I've been standing here in the middle of the room the last 30 minutes playing rusty blues licks. Thanks for that! :shaka:
Ernest

Top Bottom