Got my new Mainland Tenor Mango! :)

ryangschultz

Reaction score
So I finally got my new ukulele, thanks for the help making my decision. It's soo much nicer than the beginner ukulele I had before. I haven't had a ton of time to practice because of school, but I can get through this song, one of my favorites.

Let me know what you think, thanks

Ryan

NIce job. Those mangos are sweet, ain't they! :)

Dude, you are a complete natural in front of the camera. Complete!

And your video quality--the lighting, camera positioning, the works--is just right.

You must have a day job in some form of video production.

Well sung, enjoyed throughly.

Thanks, Mom and Dad, for getting Ryan a new ukulele.

Last edited:
Haha you guys are awesome! Yes, they are sweet, no doubt. And coolkayaker, yes I put a little effort into the lighting haha. I'm pursuing a degree in video production so I couldn't help it! It's not hard to do though, I just used 3 lights you can find around the house, really desk lamps. One to light the front left of me, one to light the ukulele, and one behind me to make me pop from the background. And my desk light was on which added a touch of blue to the background. Try it out!

Haha you guys are awesome! Yes, they are sweet, no doubt. And coolkayaker, yes I put a little effort into the lighting haha. I'm pursuing a degree in video production so I couldn't help it! It's not hard to do though, I just used 3 lights you can find around the house, really desk lamps. One to light the front left of me, one to light the ukulele, and one behind me to make me pop from the background. And my desk light was on which added a touch of blue to the background. Try it out!

I knew it! One for the kayaker!

Hey, thanks for the lighting tips. I'm going to try that.

Great job! It's hard to hold my attention for a whole song and you did it, loved it. Congrats on the new uku! :)

Thanks, I appreciate that because I know what you mean. It seems like I hardly ever watch songs all the way through so thank you, means a lot. More to come!

Nice work. Sweet mango. The video looks good. Thanks for sharing. Are you at SU right now?

Top Bottom