Tenth Season of the Ukulele Challenge

Thanks for the kind words Ralf, and congrats! I think I will give Evil Woman a shot, I love that song! Also, it was a blast teaming up with you this week.
The team-up was a blast!

But that eugene ukulele's just too good. Grr. (Just kidding, Jon---your spirit and your music both inspire me---never stop strumming, picking, singing, and sharing your music.)

Great job everybody - congrats to the winners - now get your butts to work on those twelve-bar blues for the eleventh season! LOL

So, who is going to pick up week twelve? We can't let this thing drop, it's too much fun!

Hey...wasn't it Uncle E's idea to keep this going? - I don't think I've seen any posts from him in these threads lately - anybody know if he's okay?

John

Thanks. Very much, Matty. I will build an instrument every week if that elevates me close to my uke heros!

I may find time to record the results video today, and I may not, but I do have the results!

Earth Day
1st: Eugene Ukulele - Garden Song
2nd: TheOnlyUkeThatMatters feat. Ukuleledaddy - Fall on Me
3rd (tie): Nscafe - Gone / Peewee - Pollution

Shakespeare's Birthday
1st: TheOnlyUkeThatMatters - Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind
2nd: Eugene Ukulele - Peanut Butter and Honey
3rd: Chrimess - Romeo and Juliet

Thanks to everyone for entering, and I'll have my impressions up soon! Its so great to have new faces and voices in the second wave of the Seasons contests! I hope to get a song recorded for this week as well, but it's a busy week for me, and I may have to focus on the Blues in week eleven. Jon and Ralf, PM me with addresses so I can send your prizes.

Yay I placed! :)

Thanks for putting on the contest this week mattydee!

Also, congratulations to the well-deserved winners, and everyone else who contributed to this contest.

What nscafe said!
Hope I can get my 12 bar blooz going this week, fishing for time..
thanks all.

Matty, thankyou and congrats to everyone, it was a week that stretched us all and got the creative juices flowing. I enjoyed everybody's performances as much as always and the theme's were brilliant mate, so thankyou for taking us all on another great journey. Wow, this season's contest has become a rolling juggernaut of awesome fun and sharing. Looking forward to your next entry in week 11 brother, blessings brother. :)

Top Bottom