Please evaluate: First Youtube video test

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally got my recording set up and posted my first YouTube with this new set up which took me a while to figure out how to get from my camera and audio recorder into my computer and edit both together. I used a separate audio track from my H4N which was feeding the audio into the video. I am just curious if the video is crisp and clear on your end on the 480p setting and how the audio sounds?

I played a little sample and then stopped figuring this was just for testing and not really a video to do a cover, but hopefully I can do them now with this set up and they'll come out decent.

Appreciate the feedback on this video!

Fogort the link..doh! Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pacphm23puY

Last edited:
Just updated my original post. Sorry about not having the link. I think I was so excited I finished editing and uploading I forgot to include it ;-)

Thanks. Yes I need to practice and practice....have a LONG way to go but having fun is what it's all about. Appreciate the feedback...more videos on the way in the coming weeks to keep me busy.

Thanks William, I think you are right, for YT, just having the H4N is more than enough, also will make recording easier only dealing with one set of mics to adjust. Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated!

I like what you got goin. Great sound!
don

Thanks, more video went up tonight and two more going up tomorrow. The H4N does a decent job but having a dedicated large diaphram condensor is they way to go and I will be setting that up for our next weeks jam. Much richer and better tone. This first set of 5 videos were a test with just the internal mics. Lesson learned and moving forward the audio will be a big step up. Tnx for watching.

Cheers,

Top Bottom