12 week of the seasons of the ukulele !!!!!!!!!!!

YAY to the peaceful revolution!!! :)

Lubbly gubbly... and nice to see the delightful Fiona D. back in the picture.
That attacking strum was viscous... sounded like you were being very war-like
and that percussive snap was as though you were cutting the strings with a switchblade.

Did I just slip into Ronglish there???

Great entries so far! Wow!
Andy Saur, we love your voice! What layed back version! I must admit, that's really not my fav song, but the way you sing it, I like it!
Austin1, wundervoll! Herzliche Grüße nach Göttingen!
Multiflyfisher, nice and relaxed song, why don't you show you're head??? I've been curious and watched some other vids with your head in your channel...
Uke4ia, cool, didn't know this song, thanks for sharing!
More such duets please, Eugene ukulele!
We found our song today, we already recorded it, Steffen is preparing it for the upload! 30mins...

Thank you, Oldephart! May this contest be such great success as the 11th season!

Yoohoo! So, here's our entry, hope you like it!

When it comes to duos I reckon you are up there with Finn and Gus or the Re-entrants. That was a very proffesional performance I fully expect you both to be on the uke festival circuit soon. Very assured performance.

Terve Rob

when it comes to duos i reckon you are up there with finn and gus or the re-entrants. That was a very proffesional performance i fully expect you both to be on the uke festival circuit soon. Very assured performance.

Terve rob

totally agreed. These guys are wonderful. Got another youtube favourite now...

Multiflyfisher, why don't you show you're head??? I've been curious and watched some other vids with your head in your channel...

hey
i guess i am a bit less self consious if the whole mug doesnt show for some reason.

when i play i often make faces and shrug my shoulders, bob my head and grimace ect. and i have the old lazy eye doing its own thing and i end up looking like marty feldman playing a video game. it distracts me.

love what you guys are doing. "rock and roll" was excellent, i have been playing your version on my banjo uke alot.

take care,
eor

Last edited:
hey folks

A rainy dull day here..

I thought I would try some Tracy Chapman..

see ya

eor

When it comes to duos I reckon you are up there with Finn and Gus or the Re-entrants. That was a very proffesional performance I fully expect you both to be on the uke festival circuit soon. Very assured performance.

Terve Rob

We only had two gigs so far and need more practise for playing on stage!
But many thanx to finland, we'll keep on playing!

Last edited:
Eugene ukulele and ukuleledaveey, many thanks for your your compliments, sooo sweet of you:eek:

hey folks

A rainy dull day here..

I thought I would try some Tracy Chapman..

see ya

eor

What a great song for the ukulele! I once tried it, but couldn't figure the chords out as well as you did. Sounds really nicer than played with guitar. And you showed your head! ;) By the way, what's wrong about looking like Marty Feldman?

Top Bottom