Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this shop serious?

Oslo. Norway

Geez. I thought ukes were expensive here in Norway..
    But appear antsy they found a business plan that works for them.
    Price everything so you only need to sell a handful of instruments a month to get by..
    Jupiter Creek Steel string ukulele soprano/concert,
    Harley Benton Eleuke Tenor Natural glossy,
    Eleuke Peanut , Cordoba 20CM Mahogany Concert, Yamaha GL1
    Morgan St-1 (rewired with 1 humbucker straight to jack for no noise or hum), Hohner steel string acoustic guitar, Harley Benton Banjo 5 string
    Roland Micro Cube (2watt amp with lots of amp sims and effects, LOUD 2 watts though), iPad2 loaded with music apps(basically setup as a portastudio), Laptop setup as a DAW...

Quote Originally Posted by kvehe View Post
    The Amazon listing for Aquila strings has a price of $7.00, which it says is a 99% reduction from the list price of $656.50. You save $649.50!!! I've seen some weird prices on Amazon (such as a new clarinet that was $250 one day [so I bought it] and $580 the next), but this tops them all.
    K. Here's my new plan for world domination. I'm-a sell Aquila strings for $56.50 which still represents huge savings of $600 over Amazon's list price. Photos of my solid-gold ukulele will be posted shortly.

Australia has crazy prices. Heck. Stuff that is manufactured here costs cheaper in America than here.

Thread Information