Right this minute, where are your ukes?

Flea and tenor Pono are sitting next to my fathers piano - the other two are at home in my living room - couldn't convince my wife that I needed to carry more than two on the airplane

My Mainland Gecko is here in my desk drawer at the office.
My Pono is in a stand in the corner of the dining room.
My Hikare Baritone is in a stand in the spare bedroom (music room) because it is the only ukulele I own with no case.
All the others are in their cases under the coffee table in the music room. The stand in the dining room holds whatever ukulele I am currently playing most frequently, it changes every few days.

It's right on the table in the middle of the living room.
My two newly acquired ones are in the closet. Can't decide how to play the banjolele, and the uke I was given needs some work. Tried to take it to the local music store today, but it was closed.

My Luna is with me, I'm at work...my Kala is home on the couch waiting for me to come home...

Fluke is standing at end of my sofa (always on hand). Koaloha and Kanile'a in cases behind sofa.

Couple of electrics upstairs plugged in to mixer from playing yesterday. Others in cases in spare room.

I have one Mahalo on my desk. One kid's plastic uke on the kitchen counter. One Luna on the floor next to my bed. One Goldtone and one Peanut (in cases) on the breakfast bar. One Lanikai loaned to my dad.

10 here in my home office with me; 2 in the bedroom; 2 in the games room downstairs; 1 in the dining room; and 4 on the shelving in the laundry room (it's cold but not damp). All in gig bags/cases.

Of course, if you don't have your eyes on them, they may have the same capabilities as stuffed animals. They could be anywhere when you're not looking. :p

CountryMouse

Top Bottom