New store up with UU discount!!

hapuna

Reaction score
OK I finally feel like I should put up a store to reduce my EBay fees.. I am starting small mostly with strings and ukuleles that I need to move to buy new stuff. The discount code is UU. Any feedback is appreciated. Private MSG preferred. Here is the website www.soUnduke.com
Or the store directly http://sounduke.bigcartel.com/

If there is something you want let me know and I will put it up on the store

Yeah it's the stock pic from Kanilea. The ukulele has higher grade curly koa. Premium. My pics don't come out properly. ITS tough to get a proper representation of the ukulele

I think Kanile'a will add strings as you desire so they used a 6 string picture. Anyway I have added 2 real pics of the ukulele. Not sure if the color keeps changing or what but the pic doesn't do the colors of the koa justice. You can see the grain however accurately.

Cool. I'll have to check your store out next time I'm up in Seattle (currently in Portland). I'd love to be able to support a small local business.

next time i'm in the seattle area i'll visit. I've been needing to get a kamoa carbon fiber uke case!

I've recently put up some Tie Dyed shirts on the store and announced it here but thought it would be good for folks to know about this UU discount code as it is still active. A few have used it which is great but I think perhaps some have made purchases and were unaware of it.

Looks good! Good luck!

Top Bottom