BONUS Season Of The Ukulele!

Ack, technical difficulties making me late to the virtual party - anyway, here's my entry, and it has been uploaded to the official channel, as well!

Happy Birthday Ralf! I was going to insert your name into this vid but technical difficulties thwarted my efforts. So- it's cheesy I know- but just imagine RALF inserted in the middle.;)

Have a fabulous day!!!

Happy birthday Ralf! This was all your wife's idea. You're a very lucky man. Here's to many more happy birthdays to come.

Sean

This is easily my favorite contest ever. And definitely the best birthday present I could receive. Amazing. Thanks y'all!!!!! In particular, thanks ukuleledaddy for putting the channel together.

Here's my entry (with a couple cameos from my wonderful wife)...

This is easily my favorite contest ever. And definitely the best birthday present I could receive. Amazing. Thanks y'all!!!!! In particular, thanks ukuleledaddy for putting the channel together.

Here's my entry (with a couple cameos from my wonderful wife)...

What a great song! I've never heard it before and frankly I'm not very familiar with Big Audio Dynamite's music, but I'll be checking them out now! I wish I could have made the party.

What a great song! I've never heard it before and frankly I'm not very familiar with Big Audio Dynamite's music, but I'll be checking them out now! I wish I could have made the party.
Glad you had a good one Ralf :) i use dto really like B.A.D they reformed a while ago i think and was touring, loved the early stuff of theirs.
Do you like new order at all ? they are on of my fave bands, only trouble is since taking the uke up, i have stopped following music or modern music as much as i used to, i have always been a massive music fan although, never played a instrument, i used to go to loads of gigs as well. now i am just ukulele obsessed.
Rush sounded so so good on your bari, it was amazing loved it ,im going to have to listen to it again now. Take care and see you over in week 15 :)

Belated Happy Birthday! tried to make the party but couldn't figure out how to post to the channel. then tried to PM but I guess the box was full. SO I WHIPPED ONE OUT ON MY NETBOOK while my wife was complaining that I need to get up and start the day, so here it is, bedhead and all.

Glad you had a good one Ralf :) i use dto really like B.A.D they reformed a while ago i think and was touring, loved the early stuff of theirs.
Do you like new order at all ? they are on of my fave bands, only trouble is since taking the uke up, i have stopped following music or modern music as much as i used to, i have always been a massive music fan although, never played a instrument, i used to go to loads of gigs as well. now i am just ukulele obsessed.
Rush sounded so so good on your bari, it was amazing loved it ,im going to have to listen to it again now. Take care and see you over in week 15 :)

I love New Order as well. "Love Vigilantes" sounds great on ukulele. See you over at Week 15!

Belated Happy Birthday! tried to make the party but couldn't figure out how to post to the channel. then tried to PM but I guess the box was full. SO I WHIPPED ONE OUT ON MY NETBOOK while my wife was complaining that I need to get up and start the day, so here it is, bedhead and all.

Ah, another wife cameo, cool. Thanks!!!!

Top Bottom