What do you call a group of ukuleles?

kvehe

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Pride of lions, pod of whales, murder of crows - what would you all suggest to be a good term for a number of ukuleles "living together"?:D :D :D

Maybe just a uke of ukuleles?

a band?
a string?
a tune of ukes?

A Bankruptcy
A Divorce
Or, if they all happen to be particularly sweet, handmade, Hawaiian Ukes - A Kollection

A Bankruptcy
A Divorce
Or, if they all happen to be particularly sweet, handmade, Hawaiian Ukes - A Kollection

I keep saying we should setup a account like "HMS Auto repair and service" so husbands can charge their ukes and the wife will never know! LOL " Oh honey my car broke down on the way home and I had to get it towed and the alternator replaced..." Oy yes ladies "HMS Boutique and Spa"

I keep saying we should setup a account like "HMS Auto repair and service" so husbands can charge their ukes and the wife will never know! LOL " Oh honey my car broke down on the way home and I had to get it towed and the alternator replaced..." Oy yes ladies "HMS Boutique and Spa"

Not to hijack my own thread - but when I was in college I worked in a corner drugstore that had house charge accounts. All the time people would charge things like cigarettes or cigars or perfume and ask me to write "notebook paper" or "cough syrup" on the charge slip.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread - where were we? Oh yes, bankruptcy and divorce.

A collection (or an obsession).

Scooter

A gaggle of ukuli ?

How about a crowd, or a riot, or a mob, or a family?
I do like ukuli... funny.

Isn't the answer obvious? I'm surprised nobody's proposed it yet, so let me be the first.
The proper noun to use here is: An Aloha of ukuleles!

The proper term is a murder of crows.....
Based on my present abilities...... a murder of ukuleles.
I am hoping to rise to the level of simple assault.

Top Bottom