Handmade Instrument art show and sale.

Nicola

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls this is an open call for entries into the first Nicola Art Collective Handmade musical instrument show. If you want to be part of our first art show celebrating handmade music please send at least three high resolution pics of instrument you would like to display with a description, materials used and construction notes if you like in an email to nicolaartcollective@gmail.com If your instrument is accepted i will send you detailed instructions on how to ship it along with a form to fill out that describes your instrument in great detail.This show is open to any type of musical instrument and entries will be decided upon by a panel of three jurors who are all musicians/artists. I myself am a maker of instruments and will be one of the jurors. The opening for the art show will be August 18th at 6:30 pm till 10:00 pm at Nicola Art Collective, 280 kent rd, New Milford CT 06776. The show will be advertised on the Northwest connecticut arts council web page as well as some other publications. this is the first show of its kind for us and we plan on having this show every year. I myself am a maker of instruments as well as other things and i will be one of the jurors for the show. The gallery will take a cut of the sale price if your instrument sells. I have really great feelings about this show and I hope to get a large response. The Gallery space is attached to my workshop so all you knuckleheads can see what I'm up to. Please email me at nicolaartcollective@gmail.com or call me if you feel the need. 845-821-8502 thanks much..... Mike G

Top Bottom