well beyond my expectation
Thanks very much

Thankyou everybody who posted movies we enjoyed them all
and learned a lot from song choices.
1. J-peg
2. Matty Dee
3 Eugeneukulele

Thanks again Guys.

Thanks, Drew! What a great selection we got this week!

Congrats JPeg and Jon: beautiful, beautiful work, both of you.

And well played all...

Thankyou everybody who posted movies we enjoyed them all
and learned a lot from song choices.
1. J-peg
2. Matty Dee
3 Eugeneukulele

Thanks again Guys.

Congratulations to the winners!:)
Thanks for hosting ukuloonie!

Congratulations j-peg and Mrs. peg on a well-deserved victory! Congrats to Matt and Jon as well. And muchas gracias ukuloonie and all the Seasonistas for an excellent week of sad, sweet music. Lovely stuff, gang!

hearty congrats to the top 3, well done you did a grand job, many many thanks Drew for running the week, great subject matter to, and well done all those who took part.
While I am here just wondering if those that got tee's in my week if you received them yet ? I heard from Tina and The Ukelites, they got there's but they are just in Europe, wondering if you others had got yours yet ? :)

Congrats to J-peg, Matt & Jon! Thanks so much Ukuloonie for hosting. This was a wonderful contest and I enjoyed watching the entries. So glad this seasons ball keeps rolling along!

congrats winners! thanks for hosting ukuloonie and thanks to everyone for sharing the best music ever in the history of the world! ;)

Wow! I'm stunned. I truly didn't expect that. I can only chalk it up to the use of my secret weapon, my lovely bride.

Congrats to Jon and Matt. And thanks again to Drew for hosting this week.

Secret weapon has on heck of a great set of pipes...that video is brilliant mate!
Wow! I'm stunned. I truly didn't expect that. I can only chalk it up to the use of my secret weapon, my lovely bride.

Congrats to Jon and Matt. And thanks again to Drew for hosting this week.

Top Bottom