Eugene Ukulele CDs--Wow! Wow! Wow!

jackwhale

Reaction score
I just received Jon's CDs. The first mail I have ever received from Tazmania.

This collection is fabulous. I started off with Leatherwing Bat and was immediately hooked. I've listened to Jon's YouTubes on my laptop or iPhone and was not prepared for the subtlety that I had been missing. On my car stereo I was able to appreciate the complexity and spot on timing which I had been missing. Eugenie of course adds that extra harmony.

EVERY serious uke player needs these songs in their collection.
Jake, James, Hussey, Ho, Aldrine, and now Eugene.

Thanks again a real gift.

Last edited:
For those of us who aren't hip and plugged in to a world full of the likes of one-namers like Cher, Madonna, Beyonce, Adele, Sting, etc., etc., who is Eugene? Eugene Jon?

Last edited:
Im sorry for the confusion. Eugene Ukulele is very active on UU. Look him up in the members roster. He sings old time music and has lots of YouTube videos.

hey J, thanks so much for the public support mate. I'm very grateful to you, but more please that you're enjoying the music brother. It's been a bit scary sending these things out, worried whether people will get it. For the record, it's all me mate, the vocal harmonies are just me attempting to sound like eugenie...he he. :eek:

The Cuckoo

My Mother And My Sweetheart

:cheers:

Gotta agree with what's been said - these discs are great and the documentary included isn't too shabby either..... but the real treat is lots and lots of Jon's great performances at your fingertips. The homemade packaging is great, the recordings sound wonderful, and there's not a bad tune to be found. Great stuff.....

Top Bottom