I love Uncle Rod.

Freeda

Reaction score
That's all. Thanks so much for the materials you've produced for the musical enrichment of all!

:agree:.................................

Wow, all this love and aloha!!

Just a heads up, it was my Birthday (well anniversary thereof) on the 7th, and my wife and my
Wedding Anniversary on the 10th. (That's 40 folks! I'd better say, "40 wonderful years" :) )
And they were! Are! :)

And now this... and just before Father's Day!

I could say I'm speechless, but....

At SUPA yesterday, someone videoed "Uncle Rod's Lament" and posted it to
YouTube. I'll try to share the link:

http://youtu.be/ywdTa3Bke94

I hope that works. Again, if you want the song sheet, check out my pdfs via the
link below my signature.

Lots of LOVE back at you guys. I still wish we could all be together sometime and
really 'get it on'. :)

'til then, keep uke'in',

Thank you, Uncle Rod! You are a treasure for the ukulele community. Congrats on the birthday and the anniversary.

Wow, all this love and aloha!!

Just a heads up, it was my Birthday (well anniversary thereof) on the 7th, and my wife and my
Wedding Anniversary on the 10th. (That's 40 folks! I'd better say, "40 wonderful years" :) )
And they were! Are! :)

And now this... and just before Father's Day!

I could say I'm speechless, but....

At SUPA yesterday, someone videoed "Uncle Rod's Lament" and posted it to
YouTube. I'll try to share the link:

http://youtu.be/ywdTa3Bke94

I hope that works. Again, if you want the song sheet, check out my pdfs via the
link below my signature.

Lots of LOVE back at you guys. I still wish we could all be together sometime and
really 'get it on'. :)

'til then, keep uke'in',

Thanks Uncle Rod!!! Happy Birthday and Anniversary. 40 years, wow!!!! I hope you did something special.

Your bootcamp was one of the first things I started practicing when I first got my uke. It's a great tool.

Aloha Unko Rod,
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Uncle Rod as well...wooo hoo Congrats... Yes gang Unko has contributed so much to the ukulele community with his Bootcamp UU, and Supra..
I was really so happy when he came over to my place...he is an awesome guy with a big heart .... he also has a wonderful voice and plays the ukulele really nice...it was a real
treat for me....and I enjoyed it so much...I just cant wait till he comes again..

Happy birthday and anniversary! Your bootcamp really helped me a lot! Thanks for all your contribution to the uke playing world.

Aloha Rod.
Thank you for your unbridled (and free ) love for the ukulele. You have helped many of us to bump to the next level.

Much mahaloz to you.

P.S. I still think your chord progressions are some what masochistic.

It does not matter if you are brand new to playing musical instruments, or if you've been playing everything under the sun since the dawn of man, I still tell you this ...

Send yourself to Boot Camp!

I work through the Boot Camp chords each night (during the commercials LOL), and it is doing wonders for my ability to bond with the uke and make music, find songs.

I think I'm ready to extend Uncle Rod's chord sequences to all twelve keys. (anyone do this already?)

Thank you Uncle Rod!

- Mike

All 12 keys! Talk about masochism! That's self-flagellation... with nylon strings! :)

Why not? You can do a lot with a CAPO! OR you could practice with barre chords!

More power to ya! However the Merit Badge doesn't change. I wish I had some to
send to each and everyone who's tackled the 'Course' regardless of how you ended up!

Print out a nice certificate of some kind and go ahead and forge my signature if you like.
You deserve it... and that way I don't have to do it :)

keep uke'in',

Mahalo everyone!

I have to apologize again in that my entire 4shared account has imploded. I'll try to post to my MediaFire account.

It will be a lot of work and I'll be away from my computer since I'll be traveling back to Honolulu (July 3 to Aug 8)
before returning to Seattle. So thanks for your patience everyone... in advance :)

Perhaps I'll re-record everything (they were originally just practice MP3s after all) to make them more presentable.

keep uke'in',

Hi everybody! I just discovered your site today and have seen a few mentions of Uncle Rod's boot camp. Is this a video or a pdf book?

Hi everybody! I just discovered your site today and have seen a few mentions of Uncle Rod's boot camp. Is this a video or a pdf book?
Hi I just discovered the site the other day, it's brilliant!! Just click on the bootcamp link on uncle Bobs signature and download the pdf, it's certainly the way I plan to go and many thanks to Uncle Bob!

Top Bottom