18th season of the Ukulele...

Congratulations everyone!!! I loved being a judge. It was fun and it was hard because you all were so good.

:smileybounce: Woohoo! Many thanks to TCK, Roxhum, Ksiegel, Canoelady and 23skidoo. This week duets were a great idea! Loved to see all the new couples! Hope some of you stay in the seasons! Congrats to the winners and all of you!

Sorry to see it come to an end- going to have to do another of these before we hit Week 52. Had a great time watching all your entries, and will be smiling for a while watching the playlist, but alas...every contest has winners doesn't it?
Here are the top three for Season 18:
1.UtaeandUsyeok - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
2.Ukelites- Something Stupid
3.TheOnlyUkeThatMatters- Uptown Top Ranking

Scores were all painfully close, great job to all!.
Winners, I need real names, addresses and emails in my inbox to get the prizes distributed.
Cheers
Dave
Sis and I would like to wish the top three a hearty congratulations!!! Also, a big congratulations to all the entants!
One more huge thanks to, The Cloverdale Kid, great idea for a contest Dave.
Judges, you all rock. I'm sure it was tough, so many great video's.
Don & Sis

:smileybounce: Woohoo! Many thanks to TCK, Roxhum, Ksiegel, Canoelady and 23skidoo. This week duets were a great idea! Loved to see all the new couples! Hope some of you stay in the seasons! Congrats to the winners and all of you!
I agree! This was a fun week- thanks to TCK and all the judges. And congrats to the winners- great singing and playing one and all.

Top Bottom