Any good online places to buy a Risa ukulele in the U.S.?

Just received my Risa Concert via Omega and what a strange little thing it is, although definitely has a charm about it! Had a bit of a play and tuned it during lunch hour and it sounds very pleasing even though its not amplified -nie if wanting to stay quiet and less obtrusive! Not looking forward to string changes, I must say........are the strings Worth browns as was mentioned in Baz' review? It is sooo tiny for a concert size uke and very easy to take on holiday in luggage or carry on.........

Risa's ukes come with excellent setup, because well.. ukulele.de is actually run by the guy who owns Risa :)

I've been frustrated with my dud Eleuke today.. but my Risa's cheered me up. I've had them for a while, but they're still just as good as brand new.
I've had my Eleuke for days.. and it's already breaking down :(

I had the same experience with Eleuke just a couple of weeks ago. I sure wanted to like it but it was not working right right out of the box. I returned it fast and never looked back. And I'm hardly the picky type.

Just curious as to where to buy one?

I live in Ottawa, Canada and am having a hard time finding a good place to buy one..

Just curious as to where to buy one?

I live in Ottawa, Canada and am having a hard time finding a good place to buy one..

Hey, I live in Ottawa too. Aren't you sick of this winter and nutty weather yet??? I am.

Probably best to bite the bullet and just order one from RISA in Germany. There are no cheap deals on a RISA stick. Though, you might avoid duty via DHL shipping and Canada Post.... it's always a toss up. I can't remember if I paid any or not. Via the USA, you almost always pay duty.

Petey

Hey, I live in Ottawa too. Aren't you sick of this winter and nutty weather yet??? I am.

Probably best to bite the bullet and just order one from RISA in Germany. There are no cheap deals on a RISA stick. Though, you might avoid duty via DHL shipping and Canada Post.... it's always a toss up. I can't remember if I paid any or not. Via the USA, you almost always pay duty.

Petey

Thanks Petey,

I think you're right. I've had pretty good experiences with DHL in the past.

Ottawa and strange weather seam to go hand and hand.. I'm holding out for some sun on Monday : )

Also, thanks for your YouTube review of this uke. Was very helpful!

Top Bottom