20th season of the ukulele

Wow! Thanks Ukelites! What a fantastic season! Huge turnout, great songs, perfect theme. I really feel that this one was about the luck of the draw for me, because everyone in that hat (and quite a few others, I'd say), were all stellar prize-worthy entries.

I love that two versions of the same song made it in the hat, too. It may finally be time to do that season we've been talking about for weeks where the challenge is for everybody to cover the same song!

Anyway, congrats to Jon and barbablanca, and thanks again putting together this great season!

Last edited:
Thanks Ukelites for the comments! I will up my costume and stage presence on the future seasons. Not that I didn't want to but I just kind of tend to procrastinate :p By the way, this is my 3rd entry... my first one was in the 9th season. I am making a goal to try and enter each week now. So on to practicing my French song! :eek: Congratulations to the winners!

One hell of a judging video for sure guys- thanks for a great week.
Still wanna know where I can get a Ukelites shirt. Seriously. I will trade hard earned cash money for one ;)

Great week everyone. Thanks to the Ukelites for a great contest and great critiques for all. This was one of my favorite weeks, I had a blast.

Thanks Guys for putting this competition together
and taking the time to share your feelings and insights
into how we play and what we could improve.
:wallbash: ach mench, oh well I'll keep pluggin' away, next time

Last edited:
Nice review with warm words for everyone... words they can store up in their hearts
an enjoy when times get tough and the Euro collapses.

Really impressed by all the work the Ukelites put into Heaven and Hell week. You really excelled and your English is great. Thanks for all the comments and going to such lengths to announce the winners. No you won't be seeing my face anytime soon. :deadhorse: but then again, never say never. :cool:

Through the wisdom of the hat, my favorite video of the week won. Congrats, Mattydee! My daughter loved the way the camera angle made it look like the antlers were part of the fez.

Thanks for a fun week, UkeLites. Thanks to your theme, I've added the Genesis and probably the Pink Floyd songs to my long-term repertoire. (It's amazing how many of the songs I've learned for the Seasons of the Ukulele I've already forgotten. People leave me comments on YouTube asking for the chords for a song, and I have to look through a stack of paper to see if I've still got them written down.)

Last edited:
Thank you Ukelites for a great contest and critique video, and congrats to the winners.

Thanks Ukelites
as one of the many folks in the Skidoo video of "Hell" I'd like to say that I appreciate the time you spent on judging. I know it wasn't a task to be entered into light heartedly.

Top Bottom