22nd Season of the Ukulele

I'll second what Skidoo said. There was so much talent displayed that judging this one was really tough, at least for this SEUker. With the top videos separated by only the smallest of margins, I was amazed at how much talent was on display. Excellent job everyone.

Awesome week, thanks to Skidoo and his SEUker hench-persons for judgificatin' Congrats to the winners too!
Yeehaw!
and have fun in FLA

Congratulations to the winners; thanks, 23skidoo, for hosting; and thanks to all this week's Seasonistas for a great week of music!

again i concur! thanks for the judges, contestants, and all that swell music! congrats to the winners! another great week!
i hope everyone saw seeso's challenge (or wishful hoping!) of keeping the seasons contests going for a whole year!
i hope to host another in the near future...and have already lined up a celebrity uke player/judge...let the games begin!

Wow! Thank you!! and yes there is so much talent on this board. Classic Country is my favorite, so I really enjoyed the song selections in this thread too. Very Awesome week!

Wait? Did I read that right?
I figured Miss Gina was a sure thing- she KILLED that song...but what?
We were runners up?
A week well spent then.
Got myself two new shirts, learned a ton of new songs, GOT MY DAD TO PLAY AGAIN-neighbors think I'm a tweaker...all good things.
Thanks so much for all the fun Mr. Skidoo- and thanks to all the Seasonista's for making all these videos- I wish I was here earlier on because this is wonderful. More fun than I ought to have, as clearly stated on the side of my medication bottle.
I know just the 12 year old those bones are going to as well- he is going to be over the moon.
OK- one mroe- Hanks theme song from the "Health and Happiness Hour"- play along if you know it

Could I say, as one of the assistant raters (we don't judge, ha!) A) Skidoo is the coolest person to work with on any project in the like entire universe. 2) The videos, including bonuses, were all really fun to watch and well done. bsquared) Thanks for the friendly competitions of the UU world. You're excellent folks to know.

Got myself two new shirts, learned a ton of new songs, GOT MY DAD TO PLAY AGAIN-neighbors think I'm a tweaker...all good things.
I don't think it's possible to have more fun than you are allowed to! Who's doing the allowing? Ha, ha. Two new shirts and no hat? Every cowboy needs a hat. Get a good one. I love the Lyle Lovett tune, "Don't Touch My Hat!" "My John B. Stetson was my only friend."
You getting your dad to play again is my FAVORITE part of this week. THAT IS GREAT!!! I hope he had fun and I hope it's not the last time we see him in the seasons. The neighbor line gave me a great laugh for the morning. You're not a tweaker?

Whaaaat??? ::blush:: I'm a runner up?!! That is so awesome!! I, like Gina, love classic country and almost exclusively listen to Willie's Roadhouse on XM radio. I truly wish that I would have had more time this week for bonus entries and videos, but perhaps, since Season 22.5 is still open... I absolutely LOVED the videos this week! You guys are all so entertaining ;-). See you in future weeks!

- Michelle

Congrats Gina and Dave and Michelle!

And thanks Bill, and SEUkers and the sponsor!

This was definitely one of the better weeks - lots of fun all around.

Thank you Bill and all the judges! We had a great time with this and the other seasons. I apologize for my husbands over enthusiastic amount of entries. He is a dork but I love him.

skidoo - GREAT week! I love classic country. And Gina I loved your entries too - you definitely have the country vibe down. Congrats to Gina, TCK and Michelle. And thanks to the SEUkers for judging. Have good times at the beach skidoo - you deserve some sun and fun after all the work of hosting this season. One of the best ever IMHO.

Top Bottom