Online classical guitar dealers who offer quality set up

Evan.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a list of online dealers who sell classical guitars and offer quality, trustworthy set up on the guitars they sell. I'm probably leaning towards Cordoba - but would consider others. One of the main factors in my search is short scale (so I realize that narrows the field by a great deal).

Anyway, I asked this same question on a classical guitar forum (delcamp) and have been pretty disappointed by not hearing a mad rush of posters telling me all about their favorite online shops.

I didn't even have to ask about this here. Amazing feedback and a real respect for handful of online uke dealers can be found on just about every other post here.

I just bought a uke from Mainland and I'm very happy. But I'm also looking for a classical guitar and my local shop stinks. I know they won't do any sort of set up. They scoff when I even mention it. Besides, they don't stock quality short scale instruments, so I really have no choice; I have to find something online.

Is the online uke world just that much more interested in delivering a high quality instrument? Surely there must some guitar dealers out there with amazing reps.

I just bought a blueridge tenor from Jamie at Hot Strings Guitar Shop, who prides himself on a complete set up. I just checked his inventory and the only classical guitars I see are handmade ones -- don't know if that is what you're after. You might call Jamie at his shop and see what else he might usually stock but be out of at the moment.

Top Bottom