What are the best Tropical/Hawaiian sounding Uke songs?

Awesome! Haha, I forgot Ledward was in the video! :)

I remember a few years back when I took a day tour to Big Island, the little tour bus that drove us around played Hawaiian mele all day. I love the stuff but in the afternoon, some of the other folks on the tour were going stir crazy from it and asked the driver to change the music. Guess it's not for everyone, eh?

Darn my video froze...hee hee hell 49.....wish I was 19:eek:

Yes, that's a comprehensive book. But since most of the titles are in Hawaiian, unless you know the songs to begin with you're going be pretty lost.

i agree with chuck..i grew up in hawaii and now live in northern calif..i can not figure out most of these songs..unless you KNOW!! them already.. these songs hard to play/sing with ..and again i grew up in hawaii..so good luck>>>

i agree with chuck..i grew up in hawaii and now live in northern calif..i can not figure out most of these songs..unless you KNOW!! them already.. these songs hard to play/sing with ..and again i grew up in hawaii..so good luck>>>
Whea 'bouts you stay in NorCal? As fa as da songs in He Mele Aloha, you probably heard 'em befo, just gotta remembah da melody cause most of. Go to YT or lissen to mo traditional Hawaiian stuffs?

Top Bottom