Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Sports?

Im disabled so dont do any sports. I reay like them al when I was a kid though. I realy enjoy watchign surfing and used to love horse racing until I foudn out what goes on in the industry to the horses

Personally I'm a retired mountain bike racer. Cross Country, Downhill And Duel. Tried 4X but it wasn't quite my thing.
    I also did track and field and played American Football as a wide reciever and free safety.
    I've done Kickboxing, Karate, Kendo and Kali.
    I also do Bouldering and Rock climbing.
    Oh I forgot to mention bike trials and BMX street.
    And Street inline skating.
    Jupiter Creek Steel string ukulele soprano/concert,
    Harley Benton Eleuke Tenor Natural glossy,
    Eleuke Peanut , Cordoba 20CM Mahogany Concert, Yamaha GL1
    Morgan St-1 (rewired with 1 humbucker straight to jack for no noise or hum), Hohner steel string acoustic guitar, Harley Benton Banjo 5 string
    Roland Micro Cube (2watt amp with lots of amp sims and effects, LOUD 2 watts though), iPad2 loaded with music apps(basically setup as a portastudio), Laptop setup as a DAW...

I'm into bodybuilding/fitness and precision rifles (sniper type rifles).

Football!!!! Go Gators!!!!!!
    Aloha, Carol

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Kanile'a K1-C Premium
    Lanikai CKC

I am an avid canoeist. This is a picture from my last jaunt along the (frozen!) Trent & Mersey canal. I had to turn back because I got stuck!

Chris, nice picture! And are those nuclear towers in the background, reflecting off the water?

My favorite sport is downhill snow skiing, only get to go once or twice a year though as we live about 600 miles from the mountains. I play a lot of disc golf (Frisbee golf) and there is a nice course just 6 blocks from the house. Also enjoy commuting to and from work on the bicycle, it's 11 miles round trip.

College football is about the only sport I watch. My son and I are volunteer ushers at the stadium and get to attend all the home games. Go Huskers!

My favorite sport is downhill snow skiing, only get to go once or twice a year though as we live about 600 miles from the mountains. I play a lot of disc golf (Frisbee golf) and there is a nice course just 6 blocks from the house. Also enjoy commuting to and from work on the bicycle, it's 11 miles round trip.

Real football (that's soccer to many on here), cricket and rugby union... all as spectator only nowadays. The only sports I'm still actively involved in are Kandy Crush and Mariokart.

Stilt-walking, lindyhop, and usually ice-skating but not so much right now. I like watching sumo and competitive dancing. Would like to get into areal one day. Hate hate hate yoga.
    Kala KA-SS | Andy Perkins Customised Gold Tone BUS | Barnes & Mullins BMUK2C | Peanut Eleuke | Kiwaya KS1 | Lava Flea | Mainland Red Cedar Tenor | Mini iUke Natural Cedar Piccolo
    Pono AB coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisphoto View Post
    I am an avid canoeist. This is a picture from my last jaunt along the (frozen!) Trent & Mersey canal. I had to turn back because I got stuck!

Cool, great photo. We have a 2 man kayak but I think a 3 man canoe would be better for my family.

Thread Information