Favorite Sports?

My favorite game is Football. This is a world game. Football is a popular game is played, even in the crevices of my country. People travel long distances to participate in football. Older people want to watch the game.
You are talking about association football, right; soccer? You aren't talking about American Football.

We Americans get confused, although personally, it seems more logical to call a game you only play with your feet, football, and a game that only very few and atypical players actually touch the ball with their feet should be called something else, but there is too much history there.

Fencing. Or, better: all kinds of sword fight.
Used to practise olympic fencing for many years, then concentrated on Kendo and Iaido. Got a teaching license for fencing and a 2nd degree black belt in Iaido.

These days I'm practising medieval swordplay in our local SCA-group "Shire of Roterde" within the"Society for Creative Anachronism".

Favorite sports to practice: swimming and am going to try bodyboarding this year (luckily, I live in a "surf spot" in France)

Favorite sports to watch: I also live in a region where rugby is religion, so have to watch from time to time (huge fan of the AllBlacks!!!! They kick @$$!!!! But have to support the Biarritz Olympique, live right next to their stadium!)

OK it's a split between Rugby League (the Panthers) and Cricket I have played both and am now an avid watcher, season ticket holder for the RL and a member of the Sydney Cricket Ground.

My middle son plays Field Hockey and it's a great spectator sport.

Chess, for me. Exciting, emotional, and fun, especially the lower level championships. World championship chess tends to be a bit dry, but the lower ranks are a lot more passionate.

I'm not a good enough player to really appreciate championship go, but I like it from the distance of a rank amateur.

My favorite sports is Cricket.Cricket is world famous game.Australian team my favorite cricket team and Sachin Tendulkar my Favorite Cricket player.he's played by Indian team.

Im disabled so dont do any sports. I reay like them al when I was a kid though. I realy enjoy watchign surfing and used to love horse racing until I foudn out what goes on in the industry to the horses :(

Personally I'm a retired mountain bike racer. Cross Country, Downhill And Duel. Tried 4X but it wasn't quite my thing.
I also did track and field and played American Football as a wide reciever and free safety.
I've done Kickboxing, Karate, Kendo and Kali.
I also do Bouldering and Rock climbing.
Oh I forgot to mention bike trials and BMX street.
And Street inline skating.

I'm into bodybuilding/fitness and precision rifles (sniper type rifles).

Football!!!! Go Gators!!!!!!

I am an avid canoeist. This is a picture from my last jaunt along the (frozen!) Trent & Mersey canal. I had to turn back because I got stuck!

paddling%20in%20ice.jpg

Chris, nice picture! And are those nuclear towers in the background, reflecting off the water?

My favorite sport is downhill snow skiing, only get to go once or twice a year though as we live about 600 miles from the mountains. I play a lot of disc golf (Frisbee golf) and there is a nice course just 6 blocks from the house. Also enjoy commuting to and from work on the bicycle, it's 11 miles round trip.

College football is about the only sport I watch. My son and I are volunteer ushers at the stadium and get to attend all the home games. Go Huskers!

My favorite sport is downhill snow skiing, only get to go once or twice a year though as we live about 600 miles from the mountains. I play a lot of disc golf (Frisbee golf) and there is a nice course just 6 blocks from the house. Also enjoy commuting to and from work on the bicycle, it's 11 miles round trip.

Real football (that's soccer to many on here), cricket and rugby union... all as spectator only nowadays. The only sports I'm still actively involved in are Kandy Crush and Mariokart.

Stilt-walking, lindyhop, and usually ice-skating but not so much right now. I like watching sumo and competitive dancing. Would like to get into areal one day. Hate hate hate yoga.

I am an avid canoeist. This is a picture from my last jaunt along the (frozen!) Trent & Mersey canal. I had to turn back because I got stuck!

paddling%20in%20ice.jpg

Cool, great photo. We have a 2 man kayak but I think a 3 man canoe would be better for my family.

Top Bottom