Favorite Sports?

Hockey and lacrosse mostly. But I watch foot ball and basketball as well.

I am a roller hockey goaltender and a really loyal fan. Plus I won a women;s semi-national championship in roller hockey in january and I am looking to win a semi-international championship in canada in july!

i watch way too many sports (though i hate espn). i participate a lot but i have a big appetite so it's a push.

what i play:
surf (bodysurf, longboard, bodyboard alot)
fish (a lot)
basketball (everyday)

used to play competitve hs badminton and tennis
used to box
used to play league volleyball
used to play peewee league and intermediate school football (then i moved mainland and then i became too small to play linebacker hahaha.)
tried hockey but Hawaiians don't belong on the ice i guess lol

i never played any organized baseball/softball (just for picnics and such), but i love watching baseball nowadays. GIANTS FTW.

favorite sports

My favorite sports to watch are high school football, and track & field at any level.

soccer...it's more like some kinda religion rather than a sport to me though.

I play softball in a recreational league.

For watching, I'm a rabid USC Trojans football fan (got my BA and JD degrees from 'SC) and Boston Red Sox baseball fan - though I do casually root for the Dodgers as well.

St. Louis Cardinal baseball, SIU Saluki basketball.

Hockey.

Fort Hamilton High Hockey FTW.
Staten Island Legion

no uni team and no scholarship to go anywhere else:/

The sport I active practice are squash and basketball (I'm a certified trainer for youth teams). But I like to watch all kinds of sports, like baseball, Football (it's a shame the Amsterdam Admirals don't play anymore I often went to a game), K1, soccer etc...
When the weather is nice (in holland u never now) I go to the beach and play some soccer with friends

Probably football,football and football in no particular order.

I'll listen to a baseball game and I usually keep the Brewers updates on while I surf the net.I like basketball playoffs but NBA officiating is an insult to my intelligence.

I'm big into hockey (go Sabres! is it October yet?), also follow baseball (Yankees).

Recreational tennis player.

I love baseball. Huge Twins fan. I was a bandwagon fan in 1987 when they won the world series. I just never fell off the wagon. Not that one anyway! Go Twins!

I love sports :)

My favorite teams are the Yankees, NY Giants, and Knicks. I also like watching the VT Hokies (my brother goes there) and USA softball.

I play soccer, basketball and softball for my school, too.

I watch the NBA and NFL mostly.
I can see that Kobe's got the intensity to win another championship but my concern is with the rest of the team matching it.
Don't have a fav NFL team though.

nice to see so many yankee fans here!
baseballs my game, yankees are my team!

Huge hockey fan, played for my high school, I captain a team in a mens league now. My cousin is in the AHL (has played NHL games) for the Gwinnett Gladiators and we come from a pretty big hockey family.

I was a big swimmer too, captined my highschool team, and was a huge Waterpolo player (goalie and forward[set-man]). Got a full scholarship for Water polo (played with St Francis college as a high schooler- and they're not a bad team) to St. Francis and other coastal schools in FLA and CA. I turned them down because none had my major.

Basketball. Love my Lakers and follow them religiously. Baseball and football are too slow-paced for my tastes and basically bore me.

That said, I really have absolutely no interest in attending sporting events live. I get a better seat at home, no lines for the rest room, and beer and food is as cheap as I can buy it from the supermarket.

One of our main reasons for subscribing to cable tv is we get all the Lakers home games on FSN. When TW was threatening to cut Fox, we were seriously considering cancelling if that happened.

rock climbing! am i the only one??
Nope. I'm into that as well. Well, mostly bouldering as I'm afraid of heights. This was also an issue when I was a ski jumper. I seem to pick the wrong sports.
Have you had any problems with ripping of the hard skin on your fingertips you get from playing when you hit a sharp crimp? That happens to me a lot and the result is always no skin on the fingertips and a break from both the ukulele and rock climbing.

Top Bottom