Koaloha Sceptre top sunk

So glad it's all working out for you Mark! I'm gonna get me a Koaloha (again) one of these days and the customer service they are showing will help me shell out the extra bucks if needed to get the right one.

I'll be at the ship Friday, flying over Thursday .. All this good mojo got me excited

After this experience I've decided how can you go wrong with Koaloha. I shipped it out this morning and shipping was a lot more then what I expected I put it in one box and had them pack it in another box which was probably what raised the price so much. Brian told me to only insure it for $500 which added about another 10 bucks to it.
Final shipping cost $148. They will reimburse $40 of that so that helps some. I shouldn't complain tho as they have been more then kind about it and not to say the money they will be out for the replacement and shipping back.
So glad it's all working out for you Mark! I'm gonna get me a Koaloha (again) one of these days and the customer service they are showing will help me shell out the extra bucks if needed to get the right one.

I was just strumming my KoAloha soprano last night thinking of this thread and how well it worked out for you Mark. Brian was also very helpful with me when I wanted to change out the original white tuners on mine for the amber ones that are the more recent tuners. I believe I am a KoAloha'er for life as well.

Enjoy the new one!
GPC

I'm not going to start any s**t up by pointing at the "other" thread, or mentioning the name of the "other" company...in fact, I'm not even going to draw direct parallels between the differences in outcomes. But it's plain to see the damage that can be done to one reputation, and how far the scales tip in favour of another company, just by the way in which a situation was perceived to have been dealt with.

And despite the wordiness of my post, I'm going to say the word perceived again, just to clarify for everyone that I'm not attempting to judge the rights or wrongs of a situation that I had no involvement in, other than as a voyeur.

I'm not going to start any s**t up by pointing at the "other" thread, or mentioning the name of the "other" company...in fact, I'm not even going to draw direct parallels between the differences in outcomes. But it's plain to see the damage that can be done to one reputation, and how far the scales tip in favour of another company, just by the way in which a situation was perceived to have been dealt with.

And despite the wordiness of my post, I'm going to say the word perceived again, just to clarify for everyone that I'm not attempting to judge the rights or wrongs of a situation that I had no involvement in, other than as a voyeur.

I'm going with Mya Moe and Koaloha for my future ukuleles.

Top Bottom