24th Season of the Ukulele

Hey Melissa, just wanted to let you know that I received the ABBA book and the gold egg-shaped device yesterday. If I can lower my standards far enough...and find time...I'll try to record a video of one of the songs in the book in the not-too-awfully-distant future.

Those who know me understand that it is far more likely that I'll be able to lower my standards than find time... :biglaugh:

Thanks again for a lot of fun - Dave's video with the hens and your knife throwing in the belly-dancing costume were a real treat. Shoot, just the thought of Dave going out every couple of hours for three days to inspect chicken poop is going to keep me smiling for a long time...

John

The kazoo, strings, and green egg (no ham) arrived Monday. Thanks much! I had to give the kazoo to my assistant.

Hey Melissa, just wanted to let you know that I received the ABBA book and the gold egg-shaped device yesterday. If I can lower my standards far enough...and find time...I'll try to record a video of one of the songs in the book in the not-too-awfully-distant future.

Those who know me understand that it is far more likely that I'll be able to lower my standards than find time... :biglaugh:

Thanks again for a lot of fun - Dave's video with the hens and your knife throwing in the belly-dancing costume were a real treat. Shoot, just the thought of Dave going out every couple of hours for three days to inspect chicken poop is going to keep me smiling for a long time...

John
I hope you can bring yourself to do one of the ABBA songs! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and I am glad you enjoyed yourself, too. : )

The kazoo, strings, and green egg (no ham) arrived Monday. Thanks much! I had to give the kazoo to my assistant.

I hope you and your assistant get much use out of the prizes! Thanks again for joining in - I had a great time and hope to join in more myself in the future. : )

O john, if you only knew how compelled I was by chicken crap...sheer mania my friend

John

Unfortunately I made this video before I realized this contest is no longer going. I figured I'd still post it anyways because it's awesome...

... enjoy

Nice uking, Marine! We need to see you around here more often.
You have till Sunday night to post a song for Numbers week, the 29th Season.

Unfortunately I made this video before I realized this contest is no longer going. I figured I'd still post it anyways because it's awesome...
I am way too old to know who does this originally, but somehow it turns into the raddest thing ever when an Ukulele playing Marine is doing it. Welcome to the seasons mate- you are right, that was awesome.

... enjoy

I heard this song for the very first time when I went on a Disney Cruise! Brings back lots of memories. Thanks for posting and I could really see that you had a great time, which is what it's all about!

This question goes out to TCK...who do you like more Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? :p

I am happy you posted anyway! Sorry it took me awhile to respond. And sorry you missed the contest but so glad you made the video. Thanks!!!

... enjoy

Top Bottom