26th Season of the Ukulele

Thanks Ginny, it was a blast especially since it was my first video. I will wear my invisible crown of the fireflies until it disappears.

Great week. I'm still catching up on the playlists---so much great stuff. Congrats to the winners! Congrats to the invisible crown wearers! Thank you, Seasonistas!!!

Thanks, Ginny!!!

What a fun theme this week Ginny! And you've been a great Seasons moderator- your comments were so encouraging and your prizes were fabulous:)
Best wishes on your new job. And congratulations to all you lucky winners!

The road crew has taken down the stage and the sound equipment from Season 26, but it's not too late to announce a final award...

Mattydee, with his amazing rendition of "Dream On," receives the People's Choice Award by acclamation.
A "musician" calligraphy card is one its way to him with thanks for a remarkable performance.

Last edited:
The road crew has taken down the stage and the sound equipment from Season 26, but it's not too late to announce a final award...

Mattydee, with his amazing rendition of "Dream On," receives the People's Choice Award by acclamation.
A "musician" calligraphy card is one its way to him with thanks for a remarkable performance.

WOW! Thanks Ginny! And thanks again everyone for your kind words re: Dream On. It was a really really fun song to work on. Definitely going into my regular repertoire.

WOW! Thanks Ginny! And thanks again everyone for your kind words re: Dream On. It was a really really fun song to work on. Definitely going into my regular repertoire.
Congratulations on winning the People's Choice mattydee! That was a stellar performance. You got my vote:)

TCK, what IS that horned helmet?
Wait- not everyone has a viking hat in their living room?
It came from one of the wineries Mel works with- they give them out on Wine tasting events so we can all spot the drunkards ;)
A fantastic closing video for sure, and thanks for a great week! Congrats to all the winners and a big group hug to you all for entertaining me so much

Last edited:
Top Bottom