Plastic Uke on Kickstarter

Yeah, I got in line at #30!

I've been coveting a carbon fiber uke for about a year or so. At SUPA, a couple of our members bought Blackbird Tenors and have been bringing them to our monthly song circles. It's been great, but I can't afford those prices.
So when Outdoor Ukuleles began advertising their polycarbonate ukes, it was just what I was looking for.

I had been looking at Karadoo's carbon fiber ukes, but it was still much for my budget. At $100, the Outdoor Uke is perfect.

Looking forward to receiving it and taking it through its motions :)

We'll need a new thread once we start receiving our ukes:)

keep uke'in',

I just ordered one. No idea where I am on the list anymore. Looking forward. Play this on the boat and serenade the fishes.

Ok, I have to confess that I had the form filled out and the mouse hovering over the button when I came to my senses and realized that I don't go canoeing or even backpacking any more...I don't need it! LOL

Of course...come to think of it I don't need any of the others, either.

Heh, heh. I probably will buy one at some point but I'm going to wait for the reviews to come in first - especially since I already have a "beater" uke (Kiwaya thin laminate longneck soprano) that I bought to take to places like UWC and I end up leaving it home and taking the KoAloha and Mainland ukes, anyway.

I am standing by with bated breath waiting for reviews, though...

John

I'm watching too. Gonna want a uke "for the road" someday soon. It's this or a Flea.

Top Bottom