29th Season of the Ukulele

Congrats to the winners, thanks so much 29moons, and thanks for a great double-themed week. I worked on Van Morisson's "Moondance" for a bonus, but couldn't quite get it ready. And you should enlist your daughter for some more of your vids, she's a natural. :)

Here's a little post season bonus track. Barbablanca and somebody else on YT suggested I do a tutorial for "Route 66" so here it is. Thanks again 29moons for picking my video, and thanks for a great season.

Here's a little post season bonus track. Barbablanca and somebody else on YT suggested I do a tutorial for "Route 66" so here it is. Thanks again 29moons for picking my video, and thanks for a great season.

That's great Doug!! Thanks so much for the lesson.

Doug, you are giving away your trade secrets!! Since I'll only reach about half your skills, I'm gonna practice playing Route 33!! :p

Thanks, guys. And Daniel, before you know it, you'll be doing Route 99, or at least 88. :)

Prizes are packaged up, addressed and ready to mail out. Just need to get to the post office on Monday and get them sent. Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone that participated.

Top Bottom