33rd Season of the Ukulele

Allez, Val, it makes a pretty instrumental: http://youtu.be/EmpZ0hEdQ3o

http://youtu.be/CW9QTaqaLM0

Not familiar with it so I looked it up and it is a rather pretty waltz. Ralf has provided a link to the original sheet music in the first page and a Google search found other links to notation.

Is overdubbing allowed? I'm not much good on tunes on the uke but I could do the tune on another instrument backed by uke. (10 hole moothie no good because of all the accidentals) I thought I might try that if I can find time to set it up and manage to practice enough to get up to standard.

Last edited:
This will take some homework and creativity, but I am so glad I don't have to spend the next few days worrying that someone is going to do my song before I get to it. :)

Here's Goofy, demonstrating how to play baseball. I hope it clears things up for you, Rob.

Betty Boop at the ballgame.... sorry but when it comes to the rules Baseball
it is as confusing to me, as cricket must be for you.
[/QUOT

Cool! Now that was refreshing. :D

I wonder if they allow ukes into ballparks? If Dodgers or Angels make up ground real quickly, more motivation to go.

At least we don't have to watch a baseball game!

I went to one when I was 11 (Mets vs. Phillies, at the Spectrum), dragged along by my cousin and uncle on a Lions Club outing...

I've had more fun watching and discussing paint drying.

I'll see what I can do... I need to find a recording of the verse melody, since I can't read music.

-Kurt​

Here's Goofy, demonstrating how to play baseball. I hope it clears things up for you, Rob.

Yes but what I want to know where are the silly mid-on and the long leg fielders.

448px-Cricket_fielding_positions2.svg.png

Yes but what I want to know where are the silly mid-on and the long leg fielders.

The English are so cool calm and collected when it comes to cricket commentaries, but there is one classic
broadcast where two famous sports commentators Aggers&Johnston completely loose it on air in the
infamous "leg-over" incident.

The English are so cool calm and collected when it comes to cricket commentaries, but there is one classic
broadcast where two famous sports commentators Aggers&Johnston completely loose it on air in the
infamous "leg-over" incident.

"...contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country (US) on copyright grounds."

B*st*rds

Last edited:
Well, following Winston Churchill, for me : No sport!
Again not for me this season. I hope the next one theme I can participate... Have fun all !

Yeah, I'm with you. Great chocie, Ralf, but I am not going to be able to pull this one off. I'm really hoping a season comes up that fits one of the songs I've been working on, since it takes my nUUbier hands a while to figure out a new song :(

I look forward to what you all come up with, though.

Hey guys

I am not sure why we need to say we are not participating? At the same time, we don't all go out say we are participating.

The host will figure out who's in and out

Here's my first entry. What a great season. I love the seasons. Love it love it love it. Of course being from Blighty we play the beautiful game here so you have the pleasure of me in my footy teams colours. I had to look this song up as I wasn't familiar with the title but once I'd looked it up I recognised it as soon as I heard it. I'm sure my nan used to sing it way back when. I already have my all time favourite football anthem in mind as my bonus. Looking forward to all the different takes on one song.

Last edited:
Top Bottom