Uke segment on tomorrow's CBS Sunday Morning

Jim T.

Reaction score
If it isn't bumped by breaking news, there will be a segment on the 'ukulele on tomorrow's CBS Sunday Morning for all you early risers. Interviews taped for the piece include Jake, the Kamakas, and yours truly.

If it isn't bumped by breaking news, there will be a segment on the 'ukulele on tomorrow's CBS Sunday Morning for all you early risers. Interviews taped for the piece include Jake, the Kamakas, and yours truly.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Set my DVR to record it. Thanks!

One of my favorite shows. Never fail to watch... thanks for the tip! I'll be looking for you.

I caught the segment, too, thanks to a non-uke-playing friend who called and gave me the heads up this morning. It was a really nice segment, and I enjoyed it. I recognized Jake, of course, and know of the Kamakas....but although I must have seen you, since I watched the segment, I don't know who you were.

What was your part in the segment?

I caught the segment, too, thanks to a non-uke-playing friend who called and gave me the heads up this morning. It was a really nice segment, and I enjoyed it. I recognized Jake, of course, and know of the Kamakas....but although I must have seen you, since I watched the segment, I don't know who you were.

What was your part in the segment?

Easy to miss...I was the guy in the brown aloha shirt who appeared briefly talking about the history of the 'ukulele near the beginning of the segment.

Oh man i just saw the thread and so missed a great opportunity. rats.

Aloha Jim..
thanks for the headsup..i was up early this morning i practice at 5:30 every morning and remembered what you had posted..live in Northern Calif but going to retire back to Oahu next year..

Top Bottom