35TH SEASON OF UKE: "Coffee, Tea And Honey Makes Three"

Thanks for the triple themed week, Jon, and congrats to all the winners.

CONGRATULATIONS to wee ginga yin, wolfchs, and skidoo!!!

Jon, thank you very much for all your hard work and for giving us a fun week :)

woohoo! Thanks for the luck of the draw, Eugenie! What a great Season.... so many entries with such variety and quality! Thanks for the great theme, Jon, and congratulations to the other winners and all the Seasonistas for such a wonderful week.....

CONGRATULATIONS to wee ginga yin, wolfchs, and skidoo!!!

Jon, thank you very much for all your hard work and for giving us a fun week :)

Put me in the hat
Put me in the hat
Can't get enough of that

Got James Brown to do a little victory dance for me.

Excellent, and congrats, and what kind of transcontinental mind control powers does WGY have to keep winning by random drawing. Spooky, I tell you.

Jon - I know just what you mean about how hard it is to judge. SO many wonderful entries! And in all three categories. This is why I picked names out of a hat for my week as well. I loved the triple categories- it was such a fun challenge to learn three different songs. Thanks for a really great week. And congrats to the three lucky Seasonistas! :)

Jon - I know just what you mean about how hard it is to judge. SO many wonderful entries! And in all three categories. This is why I picked names out of a hat for my week as well. I loved the triple categories- it was such a fun challenge to learn three different songs. Thanks for a really great week. And congrats to the three lucky Seasonistas! :)

yeah it really was difficult judging M...and to think I had visions of doing 3 impressions vids like the ol days! Ha....a tad ambitious.

And thanks for your gorgeous Tea For Two rendition mate....don't remember if I commented or not on your clip, but it was soooo lovely, and the end with the teapots and your soundtrack accompaniment was great. Eugenie's favourite clip...she's a big fan of yours.

I did contemplate listing the 12 finalists in each category, cause I guess people were maybe wondering about that, but...oh, I don't know, just didn't seem fair to do that either...kinda discriminatory or something. Truth is, we could throw a blanket over all the performances across each section, it was that close. :)

yeah it really was difficult judging M...
I did contemplate listing the 12 finalists in each category, cause I guess people were maybe wondering about that, but...oh, I don't know, just didn't seem fair to do that either...kinda discriminatory or something. Truth is, we could throw a blanket over all the performances across each section, it was that close. :)
Procedural curiosity: was the drawing from the 12 finalists, or from the entries at large?
I'm sure you spelled that out somewhere, but I don't recall.
Thanks again for a triple good one, Jon.

Procedural curiosity: was the drawing from the 12 finalists, or from the entries at large?
I'm sure you spelled that out somewhere, but I don't recall.
Thanks again for a triple good one, Jon.

no I didn't Peter, I made that one up as the judging got increasingly difficult. We ended up with about a dozen that we just found too tough to draw lines through in each section, so we put those names only into each hat for the final draw mate. (Same as what The Ukelites did for their season)

Excellent, and congrats, and what kind of transcontinental mind control powers does WGY have to keep winning by random drawing. Spooky, I tell you.

Not spooky... just good connections to the Russian mafia:eek:ld:

ya comrade I tink ve liken Raskovicjh end his ginga tea

Feliçitats (congrats) to the winners! The standard and scope of the seasons is just going from strength to strength!

Top Bottom