36th Season of the Ukulele: Season of the Damned - Halloween Week

WOW Tell your daughter am very **HONORED** that she chose my song as her favorite.
Never thought i would ever actually win a seasons challenge so it's a big surprise
especially for this one. As far as I Tunes am all over that one and already know
what music is going to be looked for. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to both
And i'd like to thank the academy and God OH wait a minute wrong show. hahahahahaha
No seriously thank you both and Congratulations to the other winners of this season as
well. Great songs.

As for my daughter, she was very excited to watch videos, as she doesn't get much "screen time" at all. In the interest of not turning her into a zombie, I did edit the entries down to about 15 I thought would appeal to her most. There were several she liked, but once she chose her winner, there was no wavering. The combination of "pretty singing", "bright colored paintings" and a sure-fire cowboy tune was all it took 000Kanaka000's Ghost Riders In the Sky is the one for her. Horse related lyrics content and professional delivery.

Wow.

Thanks for all the amazing comments; to peewee for picking us as a winner; and to all the entries, they were bloody fantastic this week!

I'm over the moon!

great winner choices peewee!!!!
excellent excellent seasonistas all!!!
congratulations and many happy reruns!

Great entries this week guys - enjoyed them all! And I thought all the winning Seasonistas deserved their prize. Thanks peewee for a fun season. And many thanks to our junior judge as well.

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who submitted a video, I enjoyed watching all of them. Thanks Peewee for a great week that inspired my Rocky Horror/Star Wars costume mash-up.

Ugh- so busy, I never did get that Cramps song I promised done. Thanks for a great week PeeWee, and at some point we need to do a collab on some Cramps...little Black Lagoon for the fine folks of the internet.
Congrats to the winners, what an enjoyable bunch of videos we had here.

Congratulations winners, especially Kanaka000 for winning the vote of the youngest judge, well done. Thanks, Peewee, great season.

Top Bottom