39th season of the ukulele......"the ukesterbrown challenege"

Woohoo! Thanks for a great Season, Dave, Mrs. Dave, and UkesterBrown. Congratulations to the winners on your outstanding performances. Thanks to all this week's Seasonistas for the lovely journey through UkesterBrown's terrific songbook; y'all are great travelling companions.

Great week folks, and this wrap up video makes me like you all the more. Fantastic! Thanks for hosting us all.

What a fun Season this was- one of my very favorites! I love these old songs and always have. Thanks again Ukester Brown for sharing your song sheets and music vids with all of us and for judging. And thanks sillydave and Mrs. sillydave- you did a great job with the hosting and the judging. I'm amazed that I was picked as a winner- there were SO many fine entries. Congrats to julienstaudt and filipinouker - your entries were just fabulous. And to weerpool and wee_ginga_yin on winning the Tshirts. And to all you Seasonistas for your fine playing and singing this Season. :music:

thanks Daves for inspiring a great week of wonderful songs!!! Hearty congrats to everyone! :)

Thanks Dave, Mrs. Dave and Ukester for a great Season! Congratulations to the winners and thanks everyone for all the wonderful videos.

Congrats winners, and thanks Dave, Ruth, and Ukester Brown for another really fun season.

Seriously?! I have never won anything in my life! What a treat! :smileybounce:
And what a delight to learn so many lovely songs and to be exposed to a wide variety of singing/playing styles.

Warm congratulations to myrnaukulele, julienstaudt, weerpool and wee_ginga_yin :cool:

HUGE THANKS to Dave & Mrs Dave and to UkesterBrown :music:

Last edited:
Is 71 official entries not a record number for The Seasons?
I had a pretty good look through the playlists compiled by ukuloonie and can't recall any other week having anywhere near that many.

Is 71 official entries not a record number for The Seasons?
I had a pretty good look through the playlists compiled by ukuloonie and can't recall any other week having anywhere near that many.

A lot of those are bonuses, brizzer. Dave didn't separate them out. I think the biggest Seasons yet was the British Invasion week. Though with three separate contests, Jon's Coffee, Tea, and Honey might have been bigger.

Top Bottom