Order "Jazz Chord Solos for the Ukulele" The site is now up and running!

Craig

Reaction score
just ordered one

Just ordered one and am looking forward to receiving your book and the included gift...thanks.

Just ordered one also. Looking forward to it. Looking forward to your arrangement of Wish Upon a Star. Been working up an arrangement of that myself. Thanks!

Thanks PedalFreak! I too like Howard's arrangement of this piece!

I just ordered one too. I've been practicing the arrangement of Yesterday that you gave us at the California Ukulele Academy. I've almost got it down so I can play it smoothly throughout - very nice arrangement. I'm very excited about getting your book.

I love your videos, Craig. Your willingness to teach and be an online ukulele mentor is commendable. I'm happy to buy from you (*and I love your bow tie, so they'd better put that on the cover. You hear me, Hal Leonard!)

Boom, done! Ordered. Thank you, Craig. Steve from Illinois

Thanks so much for supporting my music Sheryl! If you can get through Yesterday, Here, There and Everywhere shouldn't be too difficult.

I love your videos, Craig. Your willingness to teach and be an online ukulele mentor is commendable. I'm happy to buy from you (*and I love your bow tie, so they'd better put that on the cover. You hear me, Hal Leonard!)

Boom, done! Ordered. Thank you, Craig. Steve from Illinois

Thanks SO much Steven! I really appreciate your support!

I've moved this to the 'Videos and Links' forum. Please keep links in signatures unless posting in this section.

Thanks, guys. Have a good weekend. :)

Top Bottom