Where to Find Ukuleles in Dubai

ekopilosopo

Reaction score
I finally bought a ukulele! :D

If you're new in Dubai (like me!) and you've been looking for music stores that sell ukuleles and dont know where to start, go to Deira. There are a bunch of music stores along Omar Bin Al Kattab Road northeast of Fish Roundabout. But only about 3 or 4 stores sell ukuleles, and the selection is limited. But for a beginner like me, it's alright. Thomsun sells Lanikai ukuleles starting at AED 275 (about USD 75) , and just across the street (i forgot the name sorry!) they have Ibanez which is waaay too pricey for me (AED 800+ or about USD 200). Mostly are those colourful Mahalos, which are cheaper. Initially they will price it at AED 150 but if you know how to bargain, you can buy it for AED 100. :nana:

To get there you need to ride the Metro (Green Line) to Salah Al Din Station. From Salahuddin Rd. walk North towards Omar Bin Al Kattab Rd./the Fish Roundabout. The stores will be on your right. There are also buses that pass along that area, i think mostly are those going to Gold Souq Bus Station (?).

I heard there's also in Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates & Ibn Battuta Mall.

Top Bottom