Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best online ukulele dealer?

Default What is the best online ukulele dealer?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mossyoak View Post
    The standard is ebay with musicguymic. Also, ukulele4u on ebay is good. Elderly music is alright, but totally overpriced. Hawaiimusicsupply.com is good. Also, ukes.com (bounty music) is good.

Check all of these. I have had good luck with all of them. The service at Hawaiimusicsupply is pretty weak though...I think it is one of those things where they get soooo much business that they lose focus of the customers.....

Hope that helps.
    Where are the other two strings?

on ebay:
    Musicguymic
    Ukulele4u

musiciansfriend.com

ur best bet is to buy from ebay, epecially from those two seller names, they actually enclose the photos of the uke ur getting and not a stock photo like most other online stores.
    Keep it Funky, keep it sweet. Keep it UKE.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by UKESTAR View Post
    The standard is ebay with musicguymic. Also, ukulele4u on ebay is good. Elderly music is alright, but totally overpriced. Hawaiimusicsupply.com is good. Also, ukes.com (bounty music) is good.

Check all of these. I have had good luck with all of them. The service at Hawaiimusicsupply is pretty weak though...I think it is one of those things where they get soooo much business that they lose focus of the customers.....

Hope that helps.
    hey i like that hawaiinmuscsupply.com place they carry the brand G-string. I played one up in seattle, it sounds pretty nice. And, I can't find that brand anywhere else online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele_Junkie View Post
    on ebay:
    Musicguymic
    Ukulele4u

musiciansfriend.com

ur best bet is to buy from ebay, epecially from those two seller names, they actually enclose the photos of the uke ur getting and not a stock photo like most other online stores.
    Wow....guess we agree on this..haha. I think we wrote this at the same time..ahha

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele_Junkie View Post
    hey i like that hawaiinmuscsupply.com place they carry the brand G-string. I played one up in seattle, it sounds pretty nice. And, I can't find that brand anywhere else online.
    Yeh, Andrew the owner is the son of Kitakas (name??) who started Pono and Koolau. He seems overwhelmed whenever I call.. Nice guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by UKESTAR View Post

Hope that helps.
    I recently ordered a Pono from hawaiimusicsupply.com and it took almost a month to come and whenever I tried to call to track my order they were too busy. And when they said they'd call me back they never did. I've heard sooooo many good things about this musicguymic on ebay maybe I should give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mossyoak View Post
    I recently ordered a Pono from hawaiimusicsupply.com and it took almost a month to come and whenever I tried to call to track my order they were too busy. And when they said they'd call me back they never did. I've heard sooooo many good things about this musicguymic on ebay maybe I should give it a shot.
    Yeh....I have had to call twice and ask for them to send me what they said they would send me. They simply "forgot". Who "forgets" these days?? Write it down man......make it happen....this is not rocket science... Sorry, I think you can sense my frustration.

I am still waiting. Hopefully I get what I need so I can play my new uke!

moss you got that 635.95 pono koa, hows it play and it looked sexy when i saw it on the site. Sucks about that shipping time tho, i hate waiting a week for my items haha. oh yeah musicguymic was also selling this model of pono koa. same price. FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ukulele_Junkie; 02-17-2008 at 07:21 PM.

So many people on here say they got their ukes from musicguymic on ebay. We tried schedule something to meet him but ironically, he hasn't returned our emails! hahaha.

I've heard nothing but good things about his service though.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

YES Mahaloz!

Thread Information