Elderly Instruments

Wow if i had all the instruments you have i would for sure be an Elderly customer..

Yeh, don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to be their life-long customer $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I love my music.
But, you've got an impressive stable of ukes!

Last edited:
There ought to be some override program on U/U that forbids Elderly Music and Lanaki 21 from being used in the same post. Of the many ukuleles which have been through my shop, that was probably the most lackluster sounding ukulele to ever
leave it. Yet, the buyer was very happy with it, and had a chance to play others which were comparably priced. A Fiat Abarth is not a Ferrarri, yet both have four tires and can get one from point A to point B.

Have you checked eBay to see how many of them are needing rehomed? Have you searched the archives to check comments about it?

Not everyone feels about my wife like I feel about her, or everyone would want to be married to her. A good friend says he is glad everyone doesn't feel about my wife like he does, or no one would want to be married to her. It's the same way with ukuleles.

Top Bottom