Software choices for keeping sheet music/tabs on computer

Tailgate

Reaction score
I searched the forum because I'm sure this has been discussed, but came up empty.

I'm using ONSONG app for my Ipad and really, really like it. Is there a similar software program for my IMac? It would be really great if it could import sheet music and tabs from sources like Dropbox. I'm not a composer, so the program would just be for storing and cataloging songs for viewing on the IMac.

I think the Onsong app is for mobile devices only. Couldn't find it as software for the computer.

What software do you use?

but OnSong as an application doesn't exist for a Mac..am I correct? You're just using Dropbox and importing into a text editing program like Word?

Word? Sacrilege!

Pages, but for plain text editing, I use TextWrangler.

Yes, no OnSong for Mac.

I use Songbook on my iPhone and Windows PC to manage mine. Can't find a link at te moment due to being at work. I'll edit this post later when I find it!

You might try looking into Binder - you can set it up to pull chord and tab sheets from your Dropbox folder, and there's also an app for iPad.

I might note that I've had some issues when the text on the page is too small, but it is one option that fits your 'pulls from Dropbox' criterium.

Top Bottom