Looking for a Hi Quality gig bag for my Riptide Eut-2n

lessofmike

Reaction score
This is my first post. I just found this site a few weeks ago. I lreally love this forum.

I'm looking for a nice quality gig bag reasonable for my Riptide Tenor EUT-2n, any links would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
http://www.lessofmike.com
Twitter: @lessofmike
Facebook: lessofmike

Last edited:
Yes indeed, I believe so. I got this model that came with my Kaya-II concert:
OAHU-1_gigbag.jpg

... and i love it. Lotsa padding, switchable shoulder strap, lots of room in the front pocket

if you want to go 'incognito' I'd recommend a nice tennis racket bag. There are even some
that can hold 2 ukes in 2 separate compartments, or one uke and a music stand and songbook
in separage compartments. Might even have room leftover for lunch, bottled water, etc:)

and if you're concerned about 'protection factor' you can reinforce the sides (even bottom) with
sheet plastic, or waxed corrugated cardboard (?), or just wetsuit material!

less expensive (read cheaper) as well. I generally get mine at Goodwill or Savers/Value Village.
Actually, any Thrift Store might have them :)

just sayin',

keep uke'in',

Last edited:
if you want to go 'incognito' I'd recommend a nice tennis racket bag. There are even some
that can hold 2 ukes in 2 separate compartments, or one uke and a music stand and songbook
in separage compartments. Might even have room leftover for lunch, bottled water, etc:)

just sayin',

keep uke'in',

Very Cool Idea!

I would say look for gig bags that offer 20mm of padding. An exterior pocket is very handy, and look for the optional shoulder strap(s) especially for the larger sized ukes. The Anuenue looks nice, and I have one by Kaces. I have a very nice one by Uke Crazy which I got 3.5 years ago, and it has padded backpack straps that hide away when you aren't using them.

–Lori

Reunion Blues Continental Bag. Nice youtube video if you search it. Gluck.

Top Bottom