46th Season of the Ukulele: 011137

dave~wave your favs were included.

OK. I am away from home for a couple of days. But I've managed to get some computer access to give you the PARTICIPANT'S CHOICE decision.
So close - but the winner is
Filipinouker for What Are You Doing New years Eve.
She got 14 mentions and 23skidoo got 13 mentions.
Now I will double check when I get home because I don't have access to my word pages with all the 'raw data' but I am confident on those top two. Next best 'mentions' was about 6 from memory.
Now what pleases me is that if it hadn't been for Teddy Bear's Picnic you (filipinouker) would have
my Host's Choice and 23skidoo it was so close for me so maybe my judgement isn't too bad.
I will say again how much I enjoyed and appreciated ALL the entries.
I have the winners prizes that I will send when I return home.
And if you want a collectors item paper all the way from a club/pub in Australia no expense spared personally signed paper drink coaster PM me your address and I will send!
Cheers and Thank You.

Thanks for all the votes, folks… I'm glad Filipinouker won – I liked her entry better than mine! :)
Thanks for the great week, Brian – I've enjoyed this one more than most… every one really upped their game this week - some real quality videos.....

Thanks for all the votes, folks… I'm glad Filipinouker won – I liked her entry better than mine! :)
Thanks for the great week, Brian – I've enjoyed this one more than most… every one really upped their game this week - some real quality videos.....

To 23skidoo - I remember listening to your video several times - because the song was new to me and because it tugged at my heart.

To pabrizzer and to all my ukulele brothers & sisters - sheesh... thank you for the votes. Wish I could buy you all a drink at my local pub :D

Congratulations Filipinouker and 23skidoo, and thanks Pabrizzer for the challenge.

Congratulations filipinouker and 23skidoo! Great videos! In fact, everyone's videos were great!

Thanks also to pabrizzer for a really challenging, uh, challenge! It was fun!

CountryMouse

Congratulations Filipinouker and 23skidoo. Wonderful songs.
Thanks Pabrizzer for the neat challenge.

(Note to self. Fire the Sock Monkey.)
:D

What a great season this turned out to be. Sorry I didn't get to the selection process, and thanks for your Rubber Duckie Love. Just emerging from a big job and catching up now. Congrats to Filipinouker, 23skidooo and Daveey!
and thanks to Pabrizzer!

Top Bottom